Core Return Policy
What is a Refundable Core Deposit?
A “core” is what the industry calls your old defective part. We want cores to rebuild.
Many of our parts have refundable core deposits. This means you pay a temporary deposit at the time you buy a part. Then, we fully refund the deposit once you send us your old part. Unlike most companies, we provide you with a FREE RETURN SHIPPING label to send back your core. (This label is good for use only in the contiguous 48 states.)
Here’s how it works:
- You purchase the part you need to fix your vehicle.
- You pay a temporary refundable core deposit. Don’t worry, you’ll get this back!.
- You ship us your old part (the core) for free.
- When we receive your old part (the core), we refund you the full amount.
If you have any questions about core deposits, please feel free to contact us and we will be happy to assist you.
Free core return shipping label
When you are ready to return your core. Please call (866) 950-7623 and we will have UPS come back out and pick up the core for free
How long do I have to send back my core?
-Cores must be returned within 90 days from purchase to ensure full credit.
Where do I return my core?
-All Cores should be shipped to 114 N 32nd St # 101, Phoenix, AZ 85034
How long does it take for me to get my core deposit refunded?
Once your return is delivered back to our warehouse, it will take up to 8 business days for a refund to be completely processed.
- Up to 3 business days to check the return in.
- Up to 3 business days to process the refund.
- Up to 2 business days for your payment provider (credit card company, PayPal, etc.) to complete the refund.
The following cores are NOT good and will NOT receive credit
The rule of thumb is that cores are fully refunded unless visibly broken or incomplete.